The Mini Breather will suit dolls size: 16″ – 18. A larger breathing mechanism is availble for larger sized dolls.
- Breathing Mechanism ( Size: L106mm x W65mm x H50mm )
- USB Rechargeable Battery Pack
- USB Charge Cable
- Stocking (pre installed)
- Foam wrapped for added softness
- Protective box – to keep your breather safe while in transit.
- Beating Heart Module – (Optional Add On)
How to use your breathing mechanism:
- Connect the USB cable to the breathing mechanism’s USB connector.
- Pressing the button on the breather will activate and de-activate your breather.
- Your breathing mechanism will beat until the battery runs out or the button is pressed to stop it.
How to use your Heart Beat: – (Optional Add On)
- Pressing the top button will active and de-activate the heart beat.
How to insert into your Breathing Mechanism:
- Prepare your body by adding on the USB body clip provided – Using the template, cut a hole in the lower back of your original body and then clip on the USB body attachment clip.
- Insert your fluffing (polyfil) and weighting sack into the lower part of the body.
- Then insert your breathing mechanism into the body on top of the weighting sack and push the cable through the USB clip attachment.
- Add enough fluffing around the breathing mechanism so that it covers the breather evenly all round, more fluffing is recommended at the back of the breather, to help push it forward so it can be seen more easily from the front / chest.
- You’re now ready to assemble the doll.
- Attach the battery box connector to the cable coming from the back of the body, and then simply slip the battery box into the nappy where it wont be felt or seen.
Rechargeable Battery Packs:
Your Voice Box includes a rechargeable USB battery pack & USB charger. You can upgrade to a larger and longer lasting battery pack from the options below.
Please note!! The larger battery pack will last longer, but will be easier to feel in the dolls nappy.
How to recharge your battery pack:
- Using the USB cable provided in your protective box, connect the smaller connector to the battery pack.
- Connect the opposite larger end of the USB cable to any USB wall charger (standard phone style charger) or a powered USB port (a computer/laptop etc..)
- Allow your battery pack to charge for 4-6 HRS.
A slight noise can be heard from the breathing mechanism in a quiet room during operation.
Installation is required.
This listing is for the breathing mechanism and a USB Rechargable battery pack only!!
Body not included