The New Newborn Silent Breather will suit dolls size: 19″ – 20″.
Larger and smaller breathing mechanism’s are available.
What’s New in V3:
- Remote Control Operation “Red on/off Button Removed”
- Louder Sounds (optional Add-On)
- Speaker now points forwards for better realism (optional Add-On)
- Extended Long-play / Role-play option added (optional Add-On)
- Heart beat moved to the correct position for better realism (optional Add-On)
- Further improvements to ergonomics
- Breathing Mechanism ( Size: 111mm x 79mm x 50mm )
- Remote Control
- USB Rechargeable Battery Pack
- USB Charge Cable
- Stocking (pre installed)- Please Don’t Remove Stocking
- Protective box – to keep your breather safe while in transit.
- Beating Heart Module Installed Inside Breather – (Optional Add On)
- Sound Box Installed Inside Breather – (Optional Add On)
- Bluetooth Box Installed Inside Breather – (Optional Add On)
How to use your breathing mechanism:
- Connect your battery to the breathing mechanism’s Micro USB connector. Be sure the Micro USB connector is in the correct orientation.
- Pressing the OK button on the remote control will activate and de-activate your breather.
- After 20mins your breather will turn itself off to save energy. Press the OK button on the remote control twice to restart.
How to use your Heart Beat: – (Optional Add On)
- Pressing the OK button on the remote control will active both Breather and Heartbeat together, Press ok again for just breather or heartbeat, press again to de-active both.
Using the Voice Box: – (Optional Add On)
The voice module is activated by the “star” key on the remote control and has built in baby sounds loaded, as well as the option to play an Extended Role – Play.
Brand New Sounds
Since V2 we have added brand new high quality baby sound recordings. Recorded professionally at 192kbps and professionally mixed and mastered.
To connect to a Bluetooth enabled device: (Optional Add-On)
Your Breather with the optional Bluetooth addon, allows you to connect to any modern Bluetooth supported phone or computer, for connection to the BabySitMe App or your very own sounds. When you first connect your Breather you will hear:”Power ON.” notification sound. On your Bluetooth enabled phone, turn on bluetooth and add the Bluetooth device: When you have successfully connected your device you will hear:”Connected” notification sound. You will now be able hear the audio played through your device.
You will now be able hear the audio played through your device on your voice box. So you can make and record your very own baby sounds to be used.
– Remote control does not include batteries.
Tip!! For the complete baby simulation experience. The optional Bluetooth Add-On, perfectly compliments the “BabySitMe” Mobile Phone App created by Rochelle Sadd. – “This Realistic Baby Simulation App will transform the way you play with your Reborn Baby Doll (or other Baby Dolls) forever!”
How to insert your Breathing Mechanism:
- Prepare your body by adding on the USB body clip provided – Using the template, cut a hole in the lower back of your body and then insert the male outer part of the USB body clip.
- Insert your fluffing (polyfil) and weighting sack into the lower part of the body.
- Then insert your breathing mechanism into the body on top of the weighting sack and push the cable through the inner USB clip attachment.
- Add enough fluffing around the breathing mechanism so that it covers the breather evenly all round, more fluffing is recommended at the back of the breather, to help push it forward so it can be seen more easily from the front / chest.
- You’re now ready to assemble the doll.
- Screw the inner female and outer male USB clips together with the USB cable going through the clip and out from the back of the body.
- Now you can simply slip the USB battery pack into the nappy where it wont be felt or seen, and connect your breather.
Rechargeable Battery Packs:
Your Breather includes a rechargeable USB battery pack & USB charger.
How to recharge your battery pack:
- Using the USB cable provided in your protective box, connect the smaller connector to the battery pack.
- Connect the opposite larger end of the USB cable to any USB wall charger (standard phone style charger) or a powered USB port (a computer/laptop etc..)
- Allow your battery pack to charge for 4-6 HRS.
WARNING – Keep batteries out of reach of children.
Product contains a Button or Coin cell battery.
The Battery can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.