Brand New Sounds
The SMN Baby “Pillow” Talker features brand new high quality baby sound recordings. Recorded professionally at 192kbps and professionally mixed and mastered.
Using the Voice Box:
- Your voice module will turn on automatically when first plugged in.
- You can use the on/off switch on your remote controller, to turn the voice box off.
- Volume: To adjust the volume, use the “VOL+ / VOL-” when the audio is at maximum, you will hear a beeping sound
- To change how the audio sounds, you can use the EQ button on your remote controller.
Built in Baby Sound Moods:
The voice box will automatically cycle through 9 different baby moods.
You can also use the forward and backward buttons on the remote, to skip to the next sound.
1. Babbling +Sneeze
2. Happy Yells Laughing
3. Crying Screaming
4. Feeding Hiccups
5. Playing Blowing Bubbles
6. Yelling Angry Sad
7. Pushing Pooping
8. Cooing Grizzling Tired
9. Sleeping Snoring
To switch from auto cycle mood mode press “RPT” on your remote to switch to repeat mode.
To connect to a Bluetooth enabled device:
In addition to the built in baby sounds, your voice module includes a Bluetooth module allowing you to connect to any Bluetooth supported phone, mp3 player etc..
Press the Mode button on your remote control and you will hear: “The Bluetooth device is ready to pair.” or a ready to connect sound.
On your Bluetooth enabled device, turn on bluetooth and add the Bluetooth device:
When you have successfully connected your device you will hear: “The Bluetooth device is connected successfully” or a connected sound.
You will now be able hear the audio played through your device on your voice box. So you can make and record your very own baby sounds to be used.
– Remote control does not include batteries.
Tip!! For the complete baby simulation experience. This Sound Box, perfectly compliments the “BabySitMe” Mobile Phone App created by Rochelle Sadd. – “This Realistic Baby Simulation App will transform the way you play with your Reborn Baby Doll (or other Baby Dolls) forever!”
Rechargeable Battery Pack:
Your Sound Box includes a rechargeable USB battery pack & USB charger.
How to recharge your battery pack:
- Using the USB cable provided in your protective box, connect the smaller connector to the battery pack.
- Connect the opposite larger end of the USB cable to any USB wall charger (standard phone style charger) or a powered USB port (a computer/laptop etc..)
- Allow your battery pack to charge for 4-6 HRS.
This listing is for the Sound Box and a USB Rechargeable battery pack only!!
WARNING – Keep batteries out of reach of children.
Product contains a Button or Coin cell battery.
The Battery can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.